Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What did it take for this girl to survive her first semester of college?


About 1,100+ ounces of coffee. 


7 jars of peanutbutter.


Lots of time in God's Word. 


Many care packages from home.


Lots of Bible memorization.


Lots and LOTS of piano playing.


And lots of encouragement and memories with old friends...



...and new friends. 




One more thing that I couldn't have survived college without is my parents and all the encouraging texts and phone calls. 

Here's just a few pictures from my first semester of college. I had a wonderful first semester. It was hard to be away from home but God is stretching me and preparing me for what lies ahead. I can't wait to see what He will teach me during this next semester. :)
~Ruby James

No comments:

Post a Comment