Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014: Passage, Quote & Goals

As I think back over this past year, I realize how much I have to be thankful for. I made a lot of unforgettable memories and the Lord taught me many valuable lessons that I will never forget. This year, I decided that I would pick a passage, a quote, and write down some goals for the year. I am hoping that in posting them on my blog that it will keep me more accountable to actually accomplish my goals. So, here it goes:

Passage: James 1:12, 19-20
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation:
for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life,
 which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear,
slow to speak, slow to wrath.
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
 
Quote:
All of us should live so as to be able to face eternity at any time.
~ Cassie Bernall
 
Goals:
- Grow more in the Lord.
- Study the Bible more.
- Make a habit of waking up earlier. ;) (for those of you that know me,
this might make you laugh a little but, everything is possible with the Lord's help)
-  Blog at least once a week.
- Get a job.
- Memorize at least one book of the Bible. (if you have a suggestion, please comment as I am not quite sure what book it will be yet)
- Go on a missions trip.
- Teach piano.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Continue to minister to others.
- Continue to serve the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment