Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Teen Winter Retreat 2014

Last weekend was the Teen Snow Retreat at Camp Chetek. The highlight of the weekend was getting to go with the youth group from Minnesota and getting to listen to Pastor Brian Trainer from Maranatha. When Brother Trainer spoke, it was all so simple but so mind blowing. It was like the Lord hit you between the eyes and said, "Why haven't you seen this before?" I have been thinking about the sermons all this week. Hopefully soon I will be able to post about them when the Lord wills. In the meantime, here are some pics from the weekend. Enjoy!


Steal the Bacon
 
"Wheelchair" Races
 
Ninja
 


Links on the Lake
Abby

Aaron & David

Emily & I

Snow-mo-tubing
 aka, hang on for dear life, right Abby? ;)

The whole group:
Ian, Aaron, David, Becca, Me, Abby, & Jimmy
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I wish I could have gone this year!

    ReplyDelete