Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas

Sorry that I haven't blogged lately, I have been very busy with all the preparations that come with Christmas. The decorating, baking, gift shopping/wrapping/giving, Christmas concerts/programs, snowmobiling, and many family get togethers. It is a wonderful time of year to spend with friends and family celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
 
This Christmas season started with decorating the church.
 
Jimmy & Isaiah
 

Decorating the tree

Oh the enthusiasm for decorating!
 
Mikula Christmas:
Everyone opening presents

Shawn modeling Shannon's pink socks

Grandma, Grandpa & all of the grandchildren

All of us plus the spouses

Shawn & I

Grandma, Grandpa & all their kids and spouses.
 
Buhrow Christmas
All gathered in Grandpa and Grandma's living room to open presents.

Amy & I getting ready for a pull behind the snowmobile.

Irma going on a snowmobile ride.
 
I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment