Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

T.E.A.M.: Bonus Week 2

Sorry this has taken so long for me to post. I have been incredibly busy since camp with my cousin's wedding, vacation, and all the busyness of school. Here are the rest of the pictures from T.E.A.M. this summer. Looking back at these pictures makes me miss my wonderful friends/brothers and sisters in Christ even more! Love you and miss you guys!

In honor of Isaac, we wore pink aprons. 
 
 Sarah & I matched!

 Ritz & I 

 Playing "Never Have I Ever"

 Bekah & I

Bubba giving Amanda & Eryn lessons on how to walk on the roof. 

 They made it to the top! 

 Putting siding up. I think this picture was before the screaming started. 
I had a wonderful, hilarious video of the two of them attempting to put the siding up. They were both terrified and whenever the nail gun was used, Eryn screamed. But alas, in order to be able to take more pictures, I had to delete the video. :(

 Bubba trying on Amanda's headband. 

 They trusted me to use a saw! 

 Grant playing some music for us. 

 Jake & his Ukelele

Us "Three Musketeers" 

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Remember Unity - striving together for the gospel and glory of Christ. Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment