Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Vacation Part 1: Jamestown, ND

This summer, my family and I went out to North Dakota for my cousin's wedding and on our way home we stopped at Jamestown, ND and Alexandria, MN to do some sightseeing. Our first stop was Jamestown, ND. We went to the National Buffalo Museum where the albino buffalo lives and then we went to the History Museum where Louis L'Amour grew up and lived. (That was the real reason why we went to Jamestown.) Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

 Feeding the buffalo. 

 All five of us in front of the biggest buffalo in the world. 

 Mommy, Daddy & the buffalo

 The horses that pulled the stagecoach 

 Mom & Dad on the stagecoach 

 Us 3 kids 

 My Daddy! 

 Uh oh...what did they do? 

 "I'm free! I'm free!"

 Jamestown, ND

 The real reason why we went.  

 Proof that we were in Louis L'Amour's writing shack!

 Irma with the stuffed buffalo at the National Buffalo Museum. 

 In the old schoolhouse. 

The daily schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment