Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Laredo, Texas Missions Trip: Odd Jobs

Hi all! No, I'm not dead...I just realized that I never did finish updating ya'll about my missions trip. I've been incredibly busy with schoolwork that I never did on my trip and with the holidays. So, here is a much delayed update. Here are pictures of all the jobs that we did the week of the Camp Meeting.

 It all started on Monday with Mrs. Zupan, Miss Nancy and I painting the pews. 
The pews are all stored outside and the birds like living in the roof of the Tabernacle so the white pews get repainted everytime they are used. 

 Our main job at the mission was in the kitchen. I helped Mrs. Waldrop, Sister Tammy and all the other ladies cook the meals for the guys. We had a ton of fun cooking together. 
 All of us ladies (except Mrs. Zupan who is behind the camera): 
Mrs. Waldrop, Sister Tammy, Miss Nancy, Me, Sister Charlene, Keari, Brandi, Kyla and Paxton
Then before and after the camp meeting, we cleaned the Shepherd's Inn and the Dorms. 

I will finish updating from my trip and my surprise birthday party this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment