Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Laredo, Texas Missions Trip: The Ride Home

It took us longer to get home than it did for us to get there. We left the mission around 8:30 and stayed in Mineral Wells that night. It was so sad to leave all the people that I have come to know and love. Monday night we went to Mesquite Pit for supper. I had a small Bar-B-Que Ribs with mashed potatoes and fries. It was absolutely delicious. Then Tuesday we went the rest of the way to Oklahoma City to visit with the Zupan's family for a few days and to visit Heartland Baptist Bible College. We left Oklahoma City on Friday morning and we were home by Saturday late afternoon. It was so nice to be home again but I sure do miss all my friends in Laredo, Texas. I can't wait for the day when I can go back and visit you guys!

 Mr. Zupan and I in front of the really cool chimney at Mesquite Pit.
 The three of us with our yummy food!
 This was our favorite coffee place in Oklahoma City.
 On the way home.
 The long road home...
 Lunch!
 Mineral Wells sunset.
We enjoyed all the pretty colors on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment