Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Camp Chetek: TEAM 2014: Week 1

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been extremely busy and am way behind on posting. So be prepared to be bombed with lots of posts in the coming weeks.

My busy summer all started with three weeks at Camp Chetek working on T.E.A.M. I had a lot of fun and made a lot of new friends. This summer's theme was Unity - striving together for the gospel and glory of Christ. The first week was spent in intense leadership training with Pastor Scott and Dr. Matt Williams. I learned a lot from all of our sessions and I will hopefully be posting more about that soon.

Here are some pictures from the first week of training. I will be posting more pics from the other two weeks soon. Love you all and miss you all!

Do you love your neighbor? 


 Hanne explaining how to play "Four on a Couch" 

The Couch

No comments:

Post a Comment