Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Camp Chetek: T.E.A.M. 2014: Week 2

The second week of T.E.A.M. was a full week of working - serving food, doing dishes, cleaning the dining hall, bathhouses, the office, lodge, and chapel. For our reward activity, we went out to Mr. Ben's and shot skeet, a few handguns, and a revolver. I don't have any pictures from that week of us actually working but I do have some from our reward activity. Enjoy!

 Mandy & I

Shooting Skeet
 Ashton & Bekah
 Hannah out-shot us all.
 Erin
 Maripossa & I

 Alex
 Erin & I

 Waiting to shoot
 Maripossa
 Erin, Mandy, & I
 The guys chillin while waitin for us girls to get done shooting.

Shooting handguns/revolver 
 Waiting to shoot
 Aaron & Terrell
 Me
 Mandy & Erin
 Hanne, Hannah, Elizabeth, & I with Peter the Photobomber

 Ashton, Bekah, Hannah, & I
Ashton & Bekah 
Funny story behind this last picture. When we went to Mr. Ben's to shoot, we all parked in the driveway. Well, us girls took the bus and the boys borrowed one of the church vans and they were parked behind us. They sent us girls to the bus while the boys cleaned up. After they were done cleaning up, the boys went to load in the van only to discover that it was locked with the keys in it. So then most of the boys jumped in the back of the pickup and went back to camp while the rest of the boys and us girls hung out in Mr. Ben's house for a while. Then eventually Miss Betsy came and rescued us girls with her suburban and took us back to camp. This is definitely a memory that I think we will all remember for a long time. Right guys! (Not just the keys getting locked in the van but all the entertainment we had when the guys were suppose to be cleaning up. ie. Peter's dancing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment