Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mini Photo Shoot: Jennica

 This girl, I could tell you countless stories of her
 and I'm sure she could tell you countless stories of me. 
Ever since we met, 
after she changed her mind about me being a snobby handicapped girl that is, 
we have been best friends. 
We have laughed together, cried together,
 and schemed evil plots against our brothers together. 
A couple years ago, we decided to start a yearly tradition of doing a mini photo shoot.
As we were thinking of what to use for props, 
we instantly thought of our violins. 
We both love our violins dearly and call them our "babies". 
So, I hope you enjoy the pics from our mini photo shoot. 
Love ya sis! 
P.S. I'm so glad that you changed your mind about me being a snobby disabled girl.
 This is one of my favorites.







 This is my favorite one that she took of me. 
And no, we didn't plan on my violin being the same color as my cousin's baler.





 We love each other...
 But sometimes we fight...
And duel.

No comments:

Post a Comment