Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Camp Chetek: T.E.A.M. 2014: Week 3

The third week of T.E.A.M. was full of more work and fun. Us girls continued to do the housekeeping work and the guys did the maintenance work, until Thursday. On Thursday, we traded jobs with the boys. So us girls got to learn how to weld in the morning and then in the afternoon, we split up and did other jobs. Erin, Mandy, Hanne, Bubba, and I got to rip out bushes by the 4 plexes. We had a lot of fun.  Then for our reward activity, we went bowling and had root beer floats. 

 Erin and Mandy hooking up the bush.
 Bubba, had just a little bit of fun with the Cat.
 Anne bowling
 Anne & I
 Bekah & Ashton
 Terrell & I
 Terrell 
My camera got passed around a lot.
 Peter
 Ms. Karrie & I 
Ms. Karrie was the dining hall hostess. I absolutely love her and she was always there for us girls whenever we needed her.
 Erin & Mandy
 Erin & I
 Mandy & Alex
 The Three Musketeers
Aaron, Terrell, and Peter
 Bekah, Jake, & Aaron
 Erin & Bekah
 Bekah & Maripossa
 Maripossa, Ashton, & Erin
 Round 1
I didn't do too well.
 Mandy, Anne, & I
 Jake & Aaron

I had so much fun working with you guys and I can't wait to see some of you at camp in a couple weeks. Love you and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment